Re: Official 1999 SEDiv Solo2 Schedule

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Official 1999 SEDiv Solo2 Schedule
From: Michael King <mapco@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 16:29:34 +0000
TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:

> The official schedule for the 1999 SEDiv Solo2 Series is as follows:
>
> May 1-2, Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA
>         - hosted by the Atlanta Region.
>
> June 5-6, Alltel Stadium in Jacksonville, FL
>         - hosted by the Buccaneer Region.
>
> August 28-29, Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry, GA
>         - hosted by the Atlanta Region.

Hey Marks, what happened to Disney who OK'd the parking lot at Disney
Speedway for the weekend of May 1-2? Just wondering, would have added a
little extra variety and enjoyment for the "families" out there. No
offense to anyone. BTW, I thought the site at the fairgrounds was
undoable. Did that all work itself out? Let us know.

Thanks,
Mike