Re: Why not? (kinda long)

To: <MBStevens1@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why not? (kinda long)
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:18:11 -0500
Hey, If it can be sold, go 4 it.

>Throw in some shots of spinning cars, runaway wheels,
over-revved M3 engines
>and maybe even some clips from the South Bend snow event for
added excitement,
>and there just might be a chance!  (Sorry, not trying to poke
fun at the
>unfortunate souls whose "Batmobiles have lost their wheels or
over-revved
>their engines!"  ;-)

They got nothing on the incident when Norm Anderson's DP Mini
"got some air" at the crest of a "hill", over reved the engine
and blew up, I think, the clutch.  That blew the starter off the
side of the engine which blew the grille off the front of the car
and the hood open. It looked like one of those exploding kids
toys!!

>Mike Stevens
>ES Altima SE

Bruce