Why autocrossing should be on television!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Why autocrossing should be on television!
From: Adam Popp <r.a.f.t.@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 17:00:23 -0500
Hello fellow autocrossers on team.net! This is Adam Popp, the younger
brother of two time B/SP national champion Daniel Popp. I autocross a
1986 Corvette and I'm soon to be a national champion if my brother moves
to B prepared in the near future.
  This is my first message on team.net and on this message I'm going
talk about why autocrossing should be on television.
Top 10 list why autocrossing should be on television
10. Freindly people.
9.  Fast and cool looking cars(Most of them anyway)
8.  Pro Solos
7.  National Tours
6.  We would have a chance to win lots of money at big races if we win
if we could get a television contract.
5.  It would make more people want to autocross.
4.  People wouldn't have to worry about bringing their own video
cameras, they could just have somebody tape it and watch it when they
get home.
3.  Nearly 1,000 competitors at the Solo II Natinals every year.
2.  Autocrossing would get more sponsors.
1.  Dog shows, cheerleading contests, fishing and golf are defentely not
as exciting as autocrossing, but they are on television!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        So those are the top 10 reasons shy autocrossing should be on
television.  Only the big races like pro solos, national tours and the
Solo II nationals would be televised because that's where all the big
named autocrossers and sponsors, are all together, in one.  If I owned a
television station, I defentely would have autocrossing on my station.
So that's what I think and I would like to know what you fellow
autocrossers think about it! If my message was a little long, I'm sorry,
but next time it won't be.  I'm out!!!