Re: Cheap Flights

To: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Cheap Flights
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:33:19 -0800 (PST)
John and anyone considering flying to Dallas,

Keep in mind that Southwest flies to Dallas Love Field which is
*considerably* farther from the site than D/FW airport.  And thanks to
a little political boondoggle called the Wright Amendment, you can't
fly there nonstop from California, or anywhere else except the states
adjoining Texas.  :-P

It may or may not matter depending on how understanding your ride is,
but if you are taking a cab I'd choose D/FW instead (which is where
all other airlines go).

Craig "Dallas--Been there, done that, moved" Blome
TSSCC, TAMSCC, RTRT, TLS#91
Austin, TX