Re: DS, ES, and P5

To: Steve Couture <stevecouture@yahoo.com>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DS, ES, and P5
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 21:09:43 -0500
At 08:16 AM 3/4/99 -0800, Steve Couture wrote:

>If Club class got renamed to National, then it appears to me that Mr.
>Chiles doesn't qualify for the National class.

The "Nationals" Class is for anybody . . . no matter how well they have
done in the past. New year, new rule and new approach.

I plan on running the National class and hopefully lots of other CM guys
and gals will also who have records which would not allow them in Club.
Plus, Pro (for VERY good reasons) doesn't have a spot for MOD cars. All
normal SCCA classes are available in the National classes.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford