[BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Richard Ho

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Richard Holden" <rholden@mail.scs.k12.tn.us>]]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 12:31:21 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 10:39:14 -0600
     Subject: Re: Interesting Meridian Tour Results
     From: "Richard Holden" <rholden@mail.scs.k12.tn.us>

Horsepower, I wish I had had the guts to use mine.  Sunday, I was on the rev
limiter before the box (7600 in 2nd = 71 mph)  I kept saying to myself
shift, but the brain couldn't overcome the pucker factor.  BTW, this HP is
new for me with improvements over the winter, so I'll get used to it I'm
sure.
--
Richard Holden
AP 77