Re: Pro Solo Expo Oklahoma

To: SSUCSY@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pro Solo Expo Oklahoma
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 08:03:05 -0800
SSUCSY@aol.com wrote:
(Why
> weren't any Pro Solos scheduled for those of us in the middle of the country?
> Looks like just an event for people on the coasts).

Reasons:
1. There are more people on the coasts. Pro events want to be near large
population centers.
2. If you live near the center, you have access to more events, in that
you can drive east or west to events. Those of us living in a corner,
have maybe one close event and then everything is a far drive, and the
opposite coast is too far to drive to.
3. You do have the Pro Finale in Kansas. We did have the Denver event,
but alas, it is gone.
4. All the fast drivers live on the coasts.  8-)))))))))

I wish that there was a Denver pro this year! Looks like I am driving to
Seattle for a week of fun in the sun....

Randy Chase