Re: Pro Solo Expo Oklahoma

To: SSUCSY@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pro Solo Expo Oklahoma
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 08:39:04 -0600
This is for real and was included in Pro Solo mailings, which only go to Licnese
holdrs as a rule. It was posted here on team.net by George Ryan of Neokla
Region.

The reason we do not have Pro's in the middle part of the country is because of
lask of support. We have had two in Salina over the last 10 years and had under
100 competitors.

SCCA would love to have events closer to Denver, buty the Midwest has not
supported Pro Solo's well. I was event chair at both of them and published
information months in advance, but the turn out was disappointing.

I believe that due to the huge success of Neokla's Solotime event last year,
and a
big push by these people SCCA has agreed to this "Expo" to gauge the support in
the Midwest. If you want Pro's in the Midwest than you had better attend.

My self I have to be in S.C. on the 26th so am unable to attend. I hope all of
yu
that can will. It would be nice to have one closer to home.

These are all my opinons not SCCA's, other than they stated it was to gauge
interest in this area.

Rob