Re: San Diego Tour Hotels

To: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Subject: Re: San Diego Tour Hotels
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 08:02:23 -0800
Josh Sirota wrote:
> I went ahead and made reservations at the hotel that we always used to
> use as the HQ in San Diego ... the Holiday Inn at I-15 & Aero Drive.
> It's actually on Murphy Canyon Road.
>         619-278-9300
>         800-666-6996
>
> Remember that the Hotel Circle hotels are where we as a club have a poor
> vehicle theft record (right, Per, Vic, and Charlie?)

Plus the Hotel Circle area is much more difficult traffic-wise. I think
the Aero Drive/I-15 Holiday Inn is a great choice.
http://www.sandiegocrusaders.com/lodging.html (with map link to this
hotel)
We used this hotel also for our soccer organization tournament's
headquarters. Rates were $89/night for up to 4 people.

Randy Chase