Re: Raffle Ethics

To: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Subject: Re: Raffle Ethics
From: Matt Murray <mattm@nassau.cv.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 17:36:37 -0500
Neither of the ones I mentioned appear to have a high level of ethics.

The one that the editor was involved with was Spina Bifida (sp) I think. Down in
Virginia.

As someone said, just do a little research on who you do contribute to or buy
raffle tickets from.

--
Matt Murray
mailto:mattm@nassau.cv.net