Divisional SOLO II in Pahrump, Nevada

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Divisional SOLO II in Pahrump, Nevada
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:41:06 -0800

Hi All:

Event chairman Rick Kostelaz tells me that rooms are still available at the
Days Inn in Pahrump, Nevada for anybody who wants to attend the SOLO II
Divisional here on March 6 & 7.  The Day's Inn phone number is 775-727-5100.
And, of course, there's still plenty of room at Spring Mountain Motorsports
Park for anybody that wants to RACE,too! Contact Rick K at 775-727-1936.

Weather has been cool, breezy, beautiful most days.  I haven't checked,
but I'd bet that Mt. Charleston is still there, and still got snow on it.
Oh, and, uh, Kevin??  Those "other rooms" you asked about are still there,
too!  The Air Force has assured us there will be no UFO incidents that
weekend, so COME ON OUT AND RACE!  (There may even be a display of
motorsports foolhardiness by a certain MG driver, so don't miss it!)

We have a pretty good number of registrations and it looks like it will be a
great event.  Las Vegas Region, the host of this Divisional, welcomes you to
our little corner of the desert.  Come visit, come race.  See Ya There!

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB