[BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Robert Sea

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Robert Seamon" <seamorob@hotmail.com>]]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:28:23 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:26:43 PST
     From: "Robert Seamon" <seamorob@hotmail.com>
     Subject: Back to the weather and California sites thread for a moment

I read some posts in the digest a few days ago about how great the SoCal
AutoX sites are.
I have one question in multiple parts:

Is Qualcomm stadium(or any other pro stadium) one of these sites or not?

If a stadium(football/baseball) is involved does the owner of the
team/stadium like autocross racing?

If there is a high level contact person involved could someone out there
please talk them into pulling some strings so that the Kansas City
Region can use the Chiefs and Royals stadium lots for autocrossing!

I'm just dreaming here, but something has got to be done to talk some
sense into the Jackson County Sports Authority.  These d**n politicians
just don't seem to want to let us use there lots!

Thanks
Rob Seamon
#3 ES ZX2

Weekend racing!  What a country!