Re: view of the rear

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: view of the rear
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:38:14 EST
Before guys like M. Sirota stuff any more words or intentions in my mouth, let
me say that when I got home last night I remembered the wink mirror
clarification and looked it up, as well as Sect 13 intro.  Sorry I missed all
the fun before I could correct myself, or wait, maybe I started all this on
purpose..... neah, I'd never do that  :-)

However, I did look in the owners manual.  The only mention of the rearview
mirror is how to dim it for night driving.  Fortunately, the regular Z3 mirror
that comes in all the non-M vehicles isn't really a visual hinderance like the
big oval M/Z mirror.

ps:  FWIW, I am a firm believer in leaving your rearview mirror in place and
using it.  You never know what somebody might try to stick up your tailpipe.