removeable Rearview

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: removeable Rearview
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:39:21 PST
Yea laugh if you want to but after 2 years of owning my Z3 when
installing the in car cam for McCamey I noticed Hey my Rearview mirror
has a release latch, It is designed to be removed and put back on with a
click, So I know I am not allowed to remove any parts off a stock car
that are held on with screw fasteners, But I thought it was legal to
remove things that were designed to be readaly removed. eg.  fastened
Floor mats, T tops, etc etc,  I know this is silly but is this weenie
protest bait? to remove the mirror?

Jeff Lloyd
TLS #7