Re: women in motorsports

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>, "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>,
Subject: Re: women in motorsports
From: rikracer <rikracer@cwix.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 23:15:02 -0800

>From: Miller, Don <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
>

>>While looking for some info for my wife on racing, I found this
interesting
>>website. I am just pointing it out, please do not think me a chauvinist.
>>http://www.girliegirlracing.com/
>

>When you are feeling a little more serious about the subject, try:
>http://www.thunval.com/racing/index.html
>
>Phil Ethier    Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA

I do graphic work for the silk screen printer who did all the inititial
shirt printing for GirlieGirl and despite the name and somewhat light
appearence, the young woman behind GirlieGirl is serious about furthering
females in racing.  Their marketing approach is appropriate for the venues
they focus on.

Rick Brown
GT2/AP 240Z