Re: sp changes in fast track

To: "K.C. Babb" <kcb4286@hps13.iasl.ca.boeing.com>,
Subject: Re: sp changes in fast track
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:50:58 -0700
"K.C. Babb" wrote:

> > "Fuel lines shall only extend between other allowed devices in
> > the fuel system: fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel filter, and induction
> > system. The inside dimension of any non-original fuel line shall
> > not exceed 1/2 inch. There shall be no loops or other features,
> > such that the path length is unnecessarily extended, in any
> > non-original fuel line. Only the aforementioned specifically
> > allowed devices may be present in the fuel flow path. An allowed
> > fuel filter shall contain an internal element for the purpose of
> > removing solid matter from fuel."
>
> Ooooh, you're good.  Watch out, somebody'll remember that next
> time the SPAC has an opening :-)

        Wow. I spend all afternoon buried in nuts-n-bolts work and come back to
find that not only have we seemed to resolve the issue, but Karen and
Jay might actually agree. Holy cow! :-)

-Josh2

p.s. Jay, might I borrow your excellent rules revising skills for
another matter?

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/