Graphics Supplier

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Graphics Supplier
From: Greg Lee <greglee@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:21:16 -0600
Not to turn Team.Net into a commercial site, but I just wanted to pass
along to everyone my positive experiences with a graphics supplier.  SQUIER
DESIGN has done an exception job in supplying a quality prodcut to me at a
very reasonable price.  And their service has been the best.

This year I sent out request to several suppliers for custom work.  Some
didn't bother to reply until weeks later.  Some have yet to reply.  Squier
Design responded promptly, produced promptly, and did it at a reasonable
price.

Based on my experience, I give them a hardy recommendation.