RE: When's it gonna get warm

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: When's it gonna get warm
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:30:46 -0700
As I sit and look out the window at the snow falling sideways, it makes me
glad I have a heated garage. I too can't wait for the season to start but am
wishing for the completion of the car first. I always used to think the off
season was too long (October to March), but time has gone screaming by this
winter and now I ask where has it gone?

Oh well, when the car is done, it's done.

Don Miller TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster (getting the body on this weekend, if the driveshaft is
done).