Telecasts, was: Jeff Gordon

To: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Subject: Telecasts, was: Jeff Gordon
From: Matt Murray <mattm@nassau.cv.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:13:22 -0500
MSNBC will probably do just fine. Most broadcasts are done with the
same trucks and crews. When we go to air, sometimes we have just switched
from another network's feed. Everybody switches mike flags (logos on the
microphone), clothing and on screen graphics. Presto chango, it is a
Speedvision feed. We use the same truck when we air NASCAR Qualifying
as TNN, CBS, ABC or ESPN do for the race day broadcast.

--
Matt Murray
mailto:mattm@nassau.cv.net