Re: Looking for G-body handling parts

To: "Charles Sieber" <SIEBERCW@acq.osd.mil>
Subject: Re: Looking for G-body handling parts
From: sbacker@linkny.com (Scott A. Backer)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 04:00:22 GMT
On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:07:52 -0500, you wrote:
>     Looking for factory F-41 or aftermarket springs/swaybars/steering box
>etc for GM G-bodies with rear bars (80's Malibu 9C1, Monte Carlo SS, Buick
>GN, Olds 442 etc).

Yes they all have the big bars and stiff springs, but are harder to find than
the station wagons of the same years. They also have have the bars and springs
you are looking for. 1-1/4" front bars and 7/8" rear bars, if I remember
correctly from my Monte Carlo days. Also the Camaro/Firebird steering boxes can
be used.

Scott A. Backer
106 Walnut Street
Penn Yan, NY 14527-1329