SOLO II in Pahrump

To: n2pua@cybrtyme.com
Subject: SOLO II in Pahrump
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:56:12 -0800

Charles:

We're close to the home of Art (Legend in His Own Mind) Bell, and just up
th' road a piece from Area 51.  Come on out and play....  The story that
last time the FTD car was hovering 8 inches off the ground, and flashing an
eerie pale blue light outta the back just before it took off into that dark
cloud are just rumors....  (Fade to "Twilight Zone" theme music)

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB