Integra Type R

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Integra Type R
From: Matt Murray <mattm@nassau.cv.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 20:13:34 -0500
This appears to have not hit the list, sorry if it is a repost. --M

So now is the time to contact me about my 1998 Integra R that is for sale.
It has 10,300 miles on it. It has never been raced (can't say that for the
968). I'm now asking $21,990 for it. It has AC and the floor mats. Contact
me directly, all inquires will be held in confidence.

Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:

  I just found out today from Acura that there will be no 1999 Integra Type R's
  imported.  Now we have approximately 13-1400 produced, and potentially the
  dominant car in G/S.
  CHD

Doesn't matter. 1000 for 1998. No discussion. how about moving all AWD cars
instead? :-)
Joe, your turn. :-)

--
Matt Murray