Re: Schroth belts

To: "team.net, submissions" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Schroth belts
From: Robert Fogt <rfogt@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 07:05:53 -0600
I've used the Rally 3's in my DSP/daily driver Golf GT for the past four
years. (Both front seats.) The stock belts were left in place, but I
might as well have taken them out - the sense of security is SO much
greater with the Schroth belts, that I use them all the time.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned in this thread: If you're going to
use your new belts on a daily basis, I believe the Schroth harnesses are
the only ones that are tested and approved for street use. Even though
you might not care about such issues, it might be a sticking point with
your insurer, should it come to their attention.

Bob Fogt