Re: BFG ?s

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, apozner@epix.net
Subject: Re: BFG ?s
From: "Mari L. Clements" <mlc4@psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 23:34:19 -0500
At 10:32 PM 2/2/99 EST, Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 99-02-02 19:07:13 EST, apozner@epix.net writes:
> If you can find a small dry parking lot in your area run 75 foot circles
> for 1 minute in both directions at near limit. then get them off the
> car.
>
> Not only will this suffice for heat cycling it will give you an idea of
> how high the limits are.  >>
>
>Not to mention that it might get you a ticket and give us all a bad name.

How funny!  I had *just* responded to a private post about this very same
issue.  Maybe I could just use one of the university lots we usually use
for autocrossing...  Really, officer, I'm not doing doughnuts, I'm just
heat cycling my tires ( :

My lab is really in a very secluded part of campus...with three parking
lots...

mlc
Mari L. Clements, Ph.D.
442 Moore Building/160 University Support Building 1
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802-3104
(814)863-5664 fax--(814)863-5658 or (814)863-7002
http://www.personal.psu.edu/mlc4