Missed 90 "k"

To: stevehoult@home.com, dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Missed 90 "k"
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 09:23:22 -0800
Well I re-read my post and se that I miss read your post Steve.
You stated that you towed 90  "K" not at 90 mph, sorry.

However I do stand by my towing thoughts. Having towed with trucks all
of my life. Started towing our 35" goose neck trailer with a Ford F-350
dually with 25,000+ in tires at the tender age of 17. This vehicle was
manual and I would not have thought of using over drive if we had it
with
these loads.

My experience with lighter trucks and towing cars shows that it can be
done with
no problems with maintenance and care.

Sorry about jumping on the 90 reference. Just shows write , read, think
, re-read, then send.

Rob