RE: Congrats to Daytona winners!! (our guys!!)

To: <A4autox@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Congrats to Daytona winners!! (our guys!!)
From: "Jodi Fordahl" <soundtire@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 17:16:01 -0800
Must have been when I squirted the TNN guys for standing too close when we
were trying to do a pit stop! We had so little space in the hot pit area
that it was very difficult to get everyone in position before the stop. So I
gave them one warning shot across their bow, then hosed 'em down with the
windshield sprayer when they wouldn't move!
   Thanks for the note; I will pass it on to Darryl and Alex when they come
down from cloud nine.   Greg