autox-cm

Starting Problem; Searching the CM Wealth of Knowledge

To: CM List <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Starting Problem; Searching the CM Wealth of Knowledge
From: Charlie Mathews <cmathews3@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:07:21 -0500
Last weekend my wife and I were sharing the Lola in the same heat, and
for our last run each, the car would not fire (though it cranked over
very well) until the moment we released the start pushbutton.  The car
then stumbled and then started.  There appeared to be no fire until we
released the start pushbutton.  We start the car with the on-board
battery, but it appeared to have lots of life at the end of the day.

Does anyone have any thoughts or a similar problem.  I'd like to narrow
my search before I try to replace all of the electrical components.

Charlie Mathews
'82 Lola T642