autox-cm

Re: CM F2000

To: "Tom Saunders" <tomsaunders1@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: CM F2000
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:40:09 -0800
What is it Tommy, are you afraid of those FF2000s kicking your ass in BM?
:-)

Seriously, I'm not a fan of restrictors and huge weight penalties to try to
produce equality.  These sorts of things just produce bastard cars.
Especially considering that the proposal in Fastrack calls for removing the
wings.

Personally, if I were to get into the class again, and the options were:
     FF1600 (as today)
     S2000 (as today)
     FF2000 without wings and with restrictors/weight
I can't imagine wanting to do the third one, unless the restrictors and weight
penalties were such that I thought it would still have an advantage.  Why do
you think this would increase CM class entries?