autox-cm

Re: 30 Pounds

To: <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 30 Pounds
From: "gvav27" <gvav27@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 19:09:57 -0500
We know Tommy's car has the aluminium head.

My car has usually run about 20 over and I've been just out of the trophies  :-(

I know Mark Sirota runs very close to min weight.

Standing by the scales this year at Nationals it seemed like most cars were a
comfortable margin over (low teens were common).  I don't think many were more
than 30 over.

Greg Vincent
CM 27