autox-cm

Re: Belated SD National Tour report

To: Tom Tweed <ttweed@san.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Belated SD National Tour report
From: Charlie Mathews <cmathews@theramp.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 14:07:51 -0600
Sounds like you did great.  I was never good at driving fast without
walking many times so I can't help you there, but if I can suggest.
 When you walk crouch down at key points on the course so you get the
same prospective you get in the car. Then you will see what the sea of
cones look like and you can pick out your line.

Charlie Mathews
'83 Lola T642
'72 Honda mini trail