autox-cm

Re: Fast Track

To: Charlie Mathews <cmathews@theramp.net>
Subject: Re: Fast Track
From: <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:18:36 -0600 (CST)
I talked to Howard Duncan a while ago. He said that the top of the
drivers helmet must be below the roll bar when a level is laid on top
of it. Its on page 215 Appendix C section 2 of the 2000 SoloII
rulebook. We don't have to conform to to the road race rules for
roll bar height. Thats the rule Charlie described in an earlier post.
It states that the top of the drivers helmet must be 2 inches below
an imaginary line drawn from the top of the roll hoop to the top of
the front hoop.

Mike B. 99cm TLS#1

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///