autox-cm

Re: radiators/heatercores

To: tmgreen3@home.com, Autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radiators/heatercores
From: VDieman@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 08:58:23 EST
In a message dated 1/8/01 10:23:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tmgreen3@home.com writes:

<< I am building a project car.. using a 1000cc motorcycle engine... I was
 looking at heater cores on a web site. some of the big truck cores are
 as large as some radiators that i have seen on formula fords. and the
 price is very good compared to having a pair of custom rads made.. has
 anyone ever used heater cores???

 Terry Green
 Royale RP31.

Terry,

Have you thought of using motorcycle radiators?  They are lighter and
probably designed for more vibration resistance.

Engle Jr

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///