Re: Storage tips?

To: "batfish" <batfish@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Storage tips?
From: "Keith Johnson" <keiths55@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:03:08 +1000
----- Original Message -----
From: "batfish" <batfish@optonline.net>
To: "Keith Johnson" <keiths55@bigpond.net.au>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 8:30 AM

> you say "I am very surprised at the lack of adequate car accommodation
that
> many in
> the USA put up with." Put up with, there are those of us who have no
choice
> , we are very greatful for whatever space we have

Sorry if I was sounding a bit derogatory, I also am "Putting up with" my
present facilities. The place comes free with the job :-)
Out here as long as it is out of the sun it is workable.
My employer's work area has parking space for 1.5 cars that I use for
installing radios in the police vehicles.
I can see this space doing duty as car painting  area as well.

Keith