Re: Harrington Pics/told ya it was rough/Maine.

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Harrington Pics/told ya it was rough/Maine.
From: RootesAlpine@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:43:07 EDT
I would be interested in some of these parts as my Harrington LeMans lacks
the side chrome and the rear hatch whatchcallit, not the hinge but the folding
extention mechanism.

BTW to anyone interested I have a LeMans complete, ready to assemble [engine
and rebuilt OD trans] near Seattle WA which I would sell to a responsible
person.

Rob C