Re: Alpine hits moose

To: JACranwell@aol.com
Subject: Re: Alpine hits moose
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 23:08:07 +0100
Julian,

was he so drunk he forgot his car 8-)

the nearest I know of on this theme is that a horse collided and a
Harrington and the horse nearly came through the windshield.

Maybe it was a Harrington option for extra horsepower !!!!

Actually, joking aside, its true and the Harrington survives to this
day, I think the horse was OK too and went on to tell its foals to watch
out for mad Sunbeamers.

Jeff

In message <1be.eb95843.2ac48f90@aol.com>, JACranwell@aol.com writes

--