RE: Battery Box on eBay

To: "'JACranwell@aol.com'" <JACranwell@aol.com>, v.hughes@austarmetro.com.au,
Subject: RE: Battery Box on eBay
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:50:49 -0400
I never said those dreaded words, but had a similar situation.  I took the
car in for the body work, it started right away, then the guy quit, 2nd guy
came in, didn't like what the 1st guy did, so he undid everything and did it
his way.  He quit and number 3 started all over again.  Well 7 months later
I have the car back, it looks good, but it was frustrating.

Bob Berghult
E-mail bob.berghult@lmco.com
           AlpineBob@bellsouth.net
Series II, B9119501 LSRX SB 30 (wife's)