RE: Timing cover centralising tool.

To: "Andy Devoe" <andydevoe@attbi.com>
Subject: RE: Timing cover centralising tool.
From: "Corona Classic Cars" <coronaclassiccars@ic24.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:55:01 +0100
Andy, At the moment I have only the one tool which I had made as a test. It
is only good for the original cover. However I have also converted an
original cover to take an ordinary high temperature oil seal. I am testing
this out at the moment on a '73 Hunter Estate. If it proves to be reliable,
I am going to have the tool remade, but double ended so that it will suit
both. Up to now the oil seal has held, so it is looking promising.

          Regards,
          Chris Ryan.
          (Corona Classic Cars).

          www.coronaclassiccars.ic24.net