Re: [FW: speedo drive gear]

To: "Alpine, Message" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FW: speedo drive gear]
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 09:37:04 +1000
A couple of years back I got a speedo pinion drive gear for my Series 3 O/D
transmission (rare, because it had different no. of teeth to other Series)
from Waterloo Drivetrain services, who knew what they were doing.  They were
then in Austin Texas,  have now moved to California, website is
http://www.waterloo-dtr.com/index2.htm.

Vic