Re: Bond Car Colors

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: Bond Car Colors
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 05:49:06 -0400
Jay,
Your books are wrong... Lake blue is a S2 color and never appeared on a S1. I
own a lake blue Series 2 and there was one at the Invasion this weekend. I
also know of a lake blue Harrington LeMans.

I have also been wrong about calling the Bond car Wedgewood Blue. It was Lake
Blue and it was a Series II. It has tall doorposts.

Ian