Restoration sequence

To: "List, Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Restoration sequence
From: "Bill Tubbs" <piperbill@isp01.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:12:48 -0700
As soon as I get my 79 Midget running with the correct carb (read:  stupid
California smog gear), I'm going to start tackling my 67 Alpine.  It's a
real basket case as far as looks.  The only good thing is that there is only
surface rust and a pretty clean structure.  The down side is the body needs
LOTS of work and I need a complete interior rebuild.

Is there a logical sequence to tackling an Alpine project?  I don't plan (at
this time) on stripping it down entirely and dunking the frame.  Rather,
I'll probably strip as much gear off of it as I can and just clean and paint
it myself so as to get it on the road again.  Maybe in a future life I'll
afford to do it "right".

Are there some Alpine owner restoration pages that are of note?  Anyone here
have some digital photos of their project they'd like to share (publically
or privately)??

Thanks!

Bill Tubbs
Carmichael, California