Re: insurance recommendation?

To: <pheuer@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: insurance recommendation?
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 21 May 2002 08:51:00 -0500
I called my insurance company (Allstate) and they said they would insure my car
through Hagerty and of course mark up the price.  I am dealing with Hagerty
directly.
Tom

On 5/21/02, Christopher Albers <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu> wrote:
pheuer@earthlink.net writes:
>Hi all,
>Does anyone have recommendations (or dire warnings) about insurance for
>older cars in USA (MO)? What is AAA like for old cars?

Go with Hagerty.  They will practically let you determine the value of
your car and there are no mileage limits.  I have full coverage on my SV
with no deductable.  I pay about $135/yr for $17,000 worth of coverage.
Do NOT go with a mainstream carrier, whatever you do.  Go with a company
that specializes in classic cars.

CNA