Plunger for SII Brake Master Clinder

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Plunger for SII Brake Master Clinder
From: ThreeFlash@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:20:03 EDT
      Does anyone have a good seal for the old style plunger that needs two
seals and is willing to part with it?  If not, does anyone know if you can
use the old plunger with just one seal even though it's meant to have two.
Rick informed me that the rebuild kit does not contain the second seal for
the old style plunger.  BTW---I've tried fitting "O" rings but cannot get one
that is the right size.  Help, I hate to replace my master cylinder all for a
.50 cent seal!

                                        Thanks in advance for any help