More engine questions

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: More engine questions
From: "O.K. Welty" <okwelty@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 06:00:52 -0500
I opened up the engine yesterday and everything looks good. Did all of these
engines come with a double timing chain? Also mine had a huge Borg and Beck
pressure plate and a super thick and heavy flywheel. The clutch disc is shot
and I know the one in my Minx is weak where is the best place to get a new
one? Also if I am going to use the flywheel from the 1500 it is going to
need a new ring gear I assume this is replaceable like other cars?

Thanks
O.K. Welty III