My Car is on the road!!!

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: My Car is on the road!!!
From: Jason Raser <jasonraser@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all of the advice I got from the list, my
1963 Series II is on the road.  The state of New York
considers it roadworthy.

I've owned the car for nearly two years and it has sat
disabled in my in-law's garage with one problem after
another.  Now with a new generator, new Zeniths (NOS
from Joe Curto), fuel pump and timing chain it runs
pretty good.

After I got it inspected Saturday the weather was in
the 50's.  I put the top down and took my
mother-in-law for a well deserved ride.  You should
have heard her making car noises as we drove.  She
said it reminded her of the MGA she owned in the 60s.

I see many happy months of top down driving through
the Catskill mountains ahead.  And of course she's
welcome to drive it anytime she wants.

Regards,
Jason Raser
http://health.yahoo.com