Re: [New Question Non Tiger/Alpine (Apollo) ]

To: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>, RockStar30cars@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [New Question Non Tiger/Alpine (Apollo) ]
From: Ed Howard <edsonh2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:33:18 -0700 (PDT)
In my quest to reproduce emblems for my very rare 1948
Playboy car, I met a metal smith last evening who
actually made some reproduction emblems for an Apollo,
so there must still be a few around somewhere.

I did not think to ask him any more questions about
the Apollo.

FYI.

Ed Howard
Orange County, CA