selling out

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: selling out
From: "Tony Cornett" <tcornett@bak.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 00:38:54 -0700
 I must sell my SI project due to finantial problems lost job. I have sI no
engine or trans. Body in good shape no or very  little rust.floors solid.
Have Ford V-6 and 5-speed trans,Ford 8-inch rear. Two Alpine rears.Engine
needs rebuilt. Have hard top needs a little work no rear glass. Can send
pictures if interested. Have a burl redwood dash that I made. plus original
dash and instruments. no carpet. or door panels seats need upolstered. will
sell all for 1500. I am located in Bakersfield,CA. If no body wants it will
go to e-bay. Thanks TC