Pictures of soft top - help needed!

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Pictures of soft top - help needed!
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:59:07 -0600
Listers -  K&R Replicas in England has agreed to produce early Series
Alpine models. They already offer Series IV, V and Tiger.

They desperately need good pictures of both a Series I and Series II Alpine
with their soft tops UP. One of the things this company offers is your
choice of the model with or without a removeable soft top. They want to get
the shape and profile correct.

Do any of you I and II owners have good detail photos of your cars with the
soft tops up? If so, please email them to me and I'll forward them on.

Thanks.
Scott Christie