Re: hub cap question

To: bmounce@bellatlantic.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hub cap question
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand Ritchie)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 07:23:21 -0800
Hello Bill,
 someone on the list suggested that the car you saw was a Turner I have a
picture here from a web site that I will send you.  Was this the one?
This place in New England has quite a few in their inventory.

http://www.newenglandclassics.com/

>I also saw on the same day (Jan 1) several old cars, there must have
>been a rally.  One car that passed me was a 50s/60s vintage 2 seat
>sports car I had never seen before.  It looked similar to a TR2 or 3,
>including the fender/wing  lines, BUT had pointy fins like a S1/2/3.  I
>wish I could give a better discription, but it zipped past me pretty
>quick.  Any thoughts?
>
>Bill

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
mark_i_2.jpg" ; x-mac-type="4A504547" ; x-mac-creator="4A565752]
ritchie@mcn.org
Armand Ritchie