Re: Sandblasting

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: Sandblasting
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:29:13 -0800
Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com wrote:

> >For instance, here in Indiana, an individual can have
> >a trash fire (which smolders all day)
>
> I remember back in the 70s when I lived in Chicago and they still allowed
> leave burning.  Oh that wonderful smell on those crisp days before the snow
> started floating down.

Yeh, and the damn nobby knee backpackers took the good smell away , next the
plastic tree I have won't be flammable and my gas furnace won't take it in .
The artificial spray tree scent is going to be outlawed because of the gas it
has in the can is noxous to cockroaches at 100 yards and the garbage man will
have to have soft sided trucks so ya can't get awakened in the morning. . The
next thing is, because the spaceships are emitting so much debris   THEY will
outlaw any one sticking their tounge out to catch those liberated snow flakes.
And that the way it is.!!!

I'am glad to get that off my chest and HAVE a good holiday!!
chuck