Re: [Re: Upgrading the Heater]

To: "Kevin McLemore" <kmclemore@hotmail.com>, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Re: Upgrading the Heater]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 7 Dec 2001 11:38:06 EST
Actually this will work in even better in a generator equipped Sunbeam as you
be adding the heat of the generator burning up to any heat the pad will
produce!

Jan Eyerman
1959 Hillman Minx Series III DeLuxe equipped with an original Smith's "Slight
Breath of Heat" heater
1973 Hillman Avenger DL (equipped with a heater that actually produces some
heat)

"Kevin McLemore" <kmclemore@hotmail.com> wrote:
OK,guys (and gals!)...

Now, I don't post here very often - in fact I'm a consummate lurker - but
this time I simply MUST intervene.  All this talk about ripping your dash
apart and sealing the un-sealable to in order to improve that wheezy old
heater... sigh... well, y'all have really surprised me.  I mean, you have
your gawd-awful priced Books of Norman and access to all the Bunseam
information on the face of the earth, yet every one of you has overlooked
the *official* Sunbeam factory option... tisk, tisk.. (wagging finger):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598910933&r=0&t=0

I expect to see bids on this to soon overtake those of the Cigar Lighter.

Kevin McLemore
(from in Ambler, Pennsylvania, with tongue firmly in cheek)

1967 Sunbeam Alpine V / 1949 Triumph Renown TDB/2000
B395015623